Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Vogue

There are some really beautiful things out there in the universe of couture. 

I love the length. J. Mendel. Anything that invokes the 20s even just a little bit is heavenly to me. I would have been in my 20s during the 20s if I had  my choice. I like my hair in a bob.
Wow. Marchesa you genius. This is my favorite. 
Marchesa. Just picture yourself winning some kind of award in this vestige.
Bravo Marchesa. (all photos courtesy of Vogue.com)
I'm still kicking myself for not going to that Marchesa fashion show in Nashville a few years back. I don't know what was going on at the time, but whatever it was, it is no excuse.

So let's go ahead and do the things we want to do today. No regrets later.

Is this a city-girl-turned-farm-girl blog, a wellness blog, a spiritual blog, a fashion blog?

Hell, I don't know. I really don't. Just go with it. 

Fashionably,
Liza Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment