Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Monday

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Tulips in McCarty vases

Monday.
I thought this was a pretty scene. M for Monday. M for McCarty. M for my mother-in-law (so kind to give me both of these McCarty vases and the McCarty wind chimes outside yonder), M for miraculous that the sun came out right when I was snapping this one, M for Martha Stewart? Looks pretty, but not quite. 

So hooray for tulip season. The best thing about tulips: the bell shape? the bright colors? the pure white? The best thing: they grow. Where other flowers start fading and wilting, tulips grow and start to form an artful posture. See my white ones above. 

Merry Monday in March to ya!

Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how could you leave and not take me.

Modestly,
Liza  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment