Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Honky Tonk Women

Nashville. The show. Wednesday nights at 10/9 Central Standard Time on ABC. I'm hooked.

Obviously, this is to be expected. I get quite the kick out of seeing these places where I have had major milestones of my life being broadcasted on national TV via a hot, new soap opera. "Oh my goodness, that's where we had our wedding reception!"or "I ordered an awesome salad in that restaurant!" or "I had a really awkward moment right there where they're standing!" or "I heard there's a good sushi restaurant in that neighborhood!"

Nashville is famous now. Maybe it always has been, but now I'm acting like it's an old friend who hit the big-time.

But I haven't been this enthralled in a show since Grey's Anatomy. No explanation there. Other than the fact that I was young, okay? Not my fault. Everyone else was watching it. 

(opry.com)

It's a little ridiculous when you say, "No I don't think I'll be able to come. Why? Nashville. No, the show. I'll be watching the show Nashville."

What can I say? I love story. I love the city. It's a perfect combo. Please don't judge my addictions. 

Hooked,
Liza Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment