Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Is This Love

Is this love
Is this love
Is this love
That I'm feeling
Underneath the cypress trees.
No. It was not love that I was feeling. So I went to my forgotten happy spot--the pier.

 This looks scary, like Jackson was cackling like a hyena at something.
Just a yawn, folks. He was not trying to eat me. If he had a human mind, he'd be complaining about how awkward this picture is and please, for the love, don't put it on the blog.
And Jackson came with to be a catalyst for the happy spot, I'm sure. 
Then I saw some turtles sunning on the branch of a fallen cypress tree.
And that's when it happened: I felt it. 

Today, as it stands, I don't feel I deserve this beautiful life. And I don't feel I can administer any advice unto people who are handling their affairs as sweetly as running molasses. (what am I talking about?)

All I can leave you with is this:

"This is an eternal and fundamental principle, inherent in all things, in every system of philosophy, in every religion, and in every science. There is no getting away from the law of love."
-Charles Haanel (1866-1949)


Hopefully,
Liza Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment